Solidemo with Sakura men - My Song My Days English Lyrics


Solidemo with Sakura men - My Song My Days English Lyrics
Solidemo with Sakura men - My Song My Days 
Release date - 2019
Composer - 
Lyricist - 
Performer - Solidemo, Sakura Men
"Black Clover" Ending 6 Theme

Roamji

itsumo dokoka ga tsukurikake no machi ni boku wa tatteiru yo 
sou dare ni mo miteinai kiseki wo egakou 

kono ashiato wa gosenfu no ue odoru Just Melody 
(I know) bokura no (Soul) chikai wa koko ni ari 
kuchizusamu aikotoba wa I’ll make it true 

My Song My Days 
(Come on and follow me, egaku merodii)
kono sekai ni hibikase ikou 
(tsunaide doko made mo)  
kakenuketa hibi wo itsuka hokoru made 
bokura nara akiramenai 

My Song My Days 
(tsumazuitemo mada ii yo ne) 
onpu wo kakikuwaeteku 
baka ni kureteru jissai bokura ni wa 
kagayakeru ashita wo utsusu merodii

English Translate

I'm standing in the city where something is always built somewhere
So let's draw a miracle that no one has seen

This footprint dances on the staff score Just Melody
(I know) Our pledge is (Soul) here
I will make it it true

My Song My Days
(Come on and follow me, melody to draw)
Let's echo in this world
(Join and stay anywhere)
Until one day boasts the days that passed through
We will not give up

My Song My Days
(It is still nice to hurt)
Add a note
I am stupid about us In fact
A melody reflecting a brilliant tomorrow