Cö shu Nie - Zettai Zetsumei English Lyrics


Cö shu Nie - Zettai Zetsumei English Lyrics
Cö shu Nie - Zettai Zetsumei 
Release date - 2019
Composed by: 
Lyrics by:
Arranged by:
Performed by: Co Shu Ni
"Yakusoku Neverland" Ending Theme

The sky luminous at dawn, is so scary
If I wouldn't know, would I be happy?

A single warm lamp, again falls. 

Like, we're lost in the unknown space.
Did you get to believe that gentle voice?
To me it was only that.

Thinking that "If I lose my heart, I'd be helpful to you"
Such a lie, will break down like that.

Even if you grieve sweet darkness, help won't come.

"Love me", saying such things now...
Move, these twisted feet.
Let's escape from this cage,
so we can grasp tomorrow.
Let's go pass the despair.

With surging up sweat and a burning heart,
We surely do hold purpose and live.

That way we aim, and don't give up
Enhancing the sensitivity, if you do it thoroughly, it will be fine.
Open up, steadily
as time will give proof for it, right?